Nothing is more important to us than workplace safety, and ensuring that all of our employees work safe and are given the proper tools and information to succeed at it. Our comprehensive “Stop and Think” program is embedded in our company and training and awareness is part of an all-encompassing culture of “safety first”. We measure success daily, but the best measure is the safe return home for each of our employees, every day.
Our health & safety program provides:
- Assigned responsibilities
- On-going employee education, bulletins and training
- Job specific safe work practices and procedures
- Equipment operating and maintenance procedures
- Safety guidelines that focus management, employee, and trade contractor awareness on reducing the risk of accidents and/or incidents in all activities